Let’s face it juggling motherhood, business and trying to stay fashionable isn’t always easy. You know that quote “It’s either me, the house, or the kids we all can’t look good at the same time” Well what if I told you that it really isn’t that hard to look good mommas. Here are some of my easy tips to be fashionable this Spring.
What’s trending this Spring is comfortable fashion (athleisure has definitely taken over) as well as bold, vibrant and colorful designs.
- Take your traditional jogger suit to the next level with a great pair of sneakers or a luxe handbag. At Vintage Leather, we take pride in offering a selection of quality leather goods that are both functional and fashionable. Explore our range of leather bags and accessories that make a statement.
- Pair your mom jeans with a crop top or something frilly.
- Don’t be afraid to experiment with bright colors. That’s what Spring and Summer are for.
- Mix and match prints. Color blocking is so chic!
- Ballet flats are a great option for moms if you are not a sneaker person.
We are all super busy these days but we can still look good while “mommin”! When all else fails throw on your favorite lipstick and rock it. I hope these tips help you step up your Spring fashion game!
What is your favorite Spring/Summer fashion trend?
Notable Sales Week of 5/10-5/16
Target has a new designer collection dropping. Three celebrated and coveted designers have partnered with Target for a new limited-edition dress collection. Arriving May 16