Fall is officially here! The Christmas trees have started going up in stores before we can even enjoy the Pumpkin lattes. LOL! I actually love this time of the year. I am crossing my fingers for some cooler temperatures though. Today it is 92 degrees in Miami but the heat index is over 100. Yep, it’s hot. I think Fall is a great time to try new things. Like changing hair colors, wearing a new fragrance or adding some new items to your makeup bag. So to kick off Fall I thought it would be cool to share some of my staples for an easy everyday glow up. And guess what…. it only takes about 6 minutes. Most of these products can be purchased at Sephora with the exception of the MAC foundation. What are some of your must have cosmetic products?
1. I love this light weight moisturizer from Josie Maran. Apply after cleaning skin.
2. Apply foundation. I am still a MAC girl when it comes to coverage!
3. I can’t live without my Anastasia dip brow pomade!
4. Becca Bronzer on the cheeks!
5. Fenty Glass Bomb is the bomb!
6. Apply setting spray to keep the glow all day.