Fall is officially here! The Christmas trees have started going up in stores before we can even enjoy the Pumpkin lattes. LOL! I actually love this time of the year. I am crossing my fingers for some cooler temperatures though. Today it is 92 degrees in Miami but the heat index is over 100. Yep, it’s hot. I think Fall is a great time to try new things. Like changing hair colors, wearing a new fragrance or adding some new items to your makeup bag. So to kick off Fall I thought it would be cool to share some of my staples for an easy everyday glow up. And guess what…. it only takes about 6 minutes. Most of these products can be purchased at Sephora with the exception of the MAC foundation. What are some of your must have cosmetic products?
1. I love this light weight moisturizer from Josie Maran. Apply after cleaning skin.
2. Apply foundation. I am still a MAC girl when it comes to coverage!
3. I can’t live without my Anastasia dip brow pomade!
4. Becca Bronzer on the cheeks!
5. Fenty Glass Bomb is the bomb!
6. Apply setting spray to keep the glow all day.
Leave a Reply