Hello beautiful! Now you all know that I love dressing up and I love jewelry but being a busy momma of three can make accessorizing kinda difficult. With limited amount of time to get four other humans dressed I barely have time to put on my makeup let alone try to search through my old jewelry stash looking for the perfect piece. As a result, most days I just wear my same old jewelry. So I was thrilled when Rocksbox reached out and gifted me with a complimentary three month membership to share with you Sporty Mommas just how this subscription works.
Rocksbox is an amazing premium monthly jewelry service that allows users to try out gorgeous designer jewelry to spice up their wardrobe. With over 30 top jewelry designers like Kendra Scott, House of Harlow 1960, Kate Spade and my favorite Alex and Ani, there’s sure to be something for every jewelry lover!
In case you’re wondering exactly how it works, check out the process below:
- Sign up for a Rocksbox account (Use my promo code sportymommasxoxo for 1 FREE month)
- Fill out an easy style profile survey to let your stylist know what your preferences are (i.e. Do you prefer gold or silver jewelry, what style necklaces/earrings you do you like, what types of jewelry do you mostly wear etc.)
- Create a jewelry wishlist of 15-30 items.
- Within a week or so you will receive your first box with 3 jewelry items that your stylist hand-picked for you, according to your style profile and wishlist. Each box will contain at least 1 wishlist item in it.
- Once received, enjoy wearing your jewelry for as long as you like and when you’re ready, either purchase items or send them back in the provided envelope for a new box.
- Provide feedback on the items in each box, so that your stylist will continue to choose great pieces catered to your preferences in your boxes.
- If you want to continue after the initial FREE month, for a $21 monthly fee, you get to enjoy these pieces AS LONG AS you wish on loan. You can try different styles with no commitment. It’s like having an unlimited jewelry box always filled with new goodies.
- You also have the option of purchasing the pieces you receive with a discount off of retail price, if you are like me and just gotta have it.
And that’s it! It is so quick and easy and I must confess I love getting my pretty little box in the mail full of surprise pieces. We moms deserve something for us too! If you have any questions, feel free to leave them in the comments below. Happy shopping!
***This post was sponsored by Rocksbox.
Leave a Reply