Happy Monday Mommas! I hope that you all had an amazing weekend. I thought it would be fun to share 10 things that you probably don’t know about me. I mean who is this Sporty Momma? Ok here we go…
- I am an over thinker.
- Even though I have a southern accent (this was pointed out to me in high school, thanks Christina), I was born and raised in Miami, FL.
- I love seafood. I can live off of shrimp and salmon and water.
- I used to be on a dance drill team called Gablettes in high school.
- Even though I have had a t-shirt line for 8 years, I hate selling. So please buy a tee!
- If I could live any place in the world it would be Hawaii.
- My dream job is to work in television one day.
- I can watch the movie Brown Sugar over and over and over again.
- My current musical obsession is Ella Mai.
- I have loved being on both sides of the camera since I was 10 years old. I still have pictures in the old disposable Kodak cameras under my bed at my mom’s house. LOL! But I guess that may explain my love for IG. Sidebar follow me @SportyMommas
And there you have it. A little more insight on who I am and what I love. Did any of these surprise you? I hope that you have a fabulous week.