Hey Sporty Mommas! Thank you guys for all of the positive feedback on my latest photo shoot. It was so much fun and liberating. If you have never had professional hair and makeup done for a photo shoot besides your wedding day, I highly recommend that you do so ASAP. I try to book a session every few years just for me. It is nice to get all dolled up every now and then. It reminds them hey momma still got it going on too. So Fall is in full swing and I am loving it. I am still waiting for the temperature to drop a little more so I can pull out the sweater dresses but hey at least it is not 100 degrees anymore. I thought that it would be fun to share what I am loving right now.
1. Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks; I can’t believe that I never tried one before this season. Lately, I have been substituting whole milk with almond milk and it still tastes great.
2. Fenty Madamn is my favorite lipstick. I wear it almost everyday. It pops so much all you need is a little foundation, mascara and this lip color and go.
3. Post Malone is on my playlist. I know its kinda ratchet but I love tracks 1-4. I usually play it when I am warming up on the treadmill.
4. Favorite Fall Activity: Tennis I haven’t played in over a year but now that the temperature is a little cooler, I finally got back on the court. I highly recommend playing with friends, it makes it so much more fun.
5. Ozark is on my Netflix playlist. I have just started Season 1 and boy I was not ready for it. It kinda reminds me of Power. I still can’t wait for Season 2 of Big Little Lies though.
So….. that is what I am up to this Fall. What are you loving right now?
Leave a Reply