Are you ready for Father’s Day? To be honest with you, I am not. I always wait until the last minute because well lately that is just how it goes. Between running errands, planning vacations, and the normal day to day tasks, Father’s Day always sneaks up on me. My husband is an amazing father and we really want to make sure that he knows how much we appreciate him. So this week we are trying to plan something really fun for him. Last week I asked my kids what are some of their favorite things to do with Dad and this is what they came up with.
Top 10 ways to spend Father’s Day
- Playing basketball
- Going to Disney World
- Top Golf Miami is a blast
- Bowling at King’s Bowl Doral
- Dinner at Aoki (They want to eat there every week)
- Riding the slides at Volcano Bay
- Movies at Brickell City Center
- Going to a ballgame
- Walking the Dogs (yep, they love walking with him)
- Playing Catch
Great fun ideas!