It is almost summertime and the temperatures are scorching here in the 305. Are you planning on entertaining this Memorial Day weekend? Here is a refreshing recipe for a sweet Strawberry Sangria. Cheers!
• 2 lemons, thinly sliced
• 1 apple, peeled and sliced
• 1 cup strawberries
• 1 bottle white wine ( Chardonnay)
• ½ cup white rum
• 4 cups lemon-lime soda
1. Add lemon slices, apples and strawberries to a large pitcher.
2. Pour the wine and rum over the top.
3. Cover and place in the refrigerator for 3 – 5 hours.
4. Remove from refrigerator and add soda.
Leave a Reply