This year I pledged to live authentically, bold, live life to the fullest, silly, fun and free to be …. ME! So I thought it would be fun to kick off 2018 with a few fun facts about me. There’s more but I will save some for my book! (The one I have been trying to write for 2 years) So here we go.
- I’m the oldest of two siblings born and raised in Miami, FL.
- My dream job was always to be in show business or entertainment. I always wanted to be a model and actress but I was told that I was too short. (So if there are any agents reading this, inbox me please)
- I LOVE butterflies.
- I was born with congenital scoliosis and had a life changing surgery when I was 17.
- I struggle with being consistent.
- I am a Cancer. #almost40
- I could eat seafood every night especially shrimp.
- I taught elementary school for 5 years before becoming a WAG/SAHM/WAHM.
- I have lived in Miami most of my life but thanks to MLB I got to live in Minnesota, Oakland, and Toronto for a while.
- I love my husband and three kids more than anything in the world.