It’s the NFL playoffs, which can be wagered on 벳엔드 사이트, and with all of the excitement and buzz around the games, it won’t be too long before the thought pops into your head , “Should I have a Super Bowl party!”! As you smile at your subconscious, instantly you frown- A Super Bowl party? Where do I start? How many people? I don’t want to cook for all of those people, and let’s not forget – the clean up… Who’s going to do that? As quickly as the idea popped into your head, you try to forget it and continue drinking your caramel macchiato.
Here at “Out of Box” no challenge is too great, and we’ve simplified the process into six steps for you to have a successful football party.
Six Steps to Having a Successful Super Bowl Party
1. Decide on a Budget – Decide on what is most important to you: decorations, specialty beers, having a catered party or all of the above.
2. Create a Guest List– Invite a few extra friends over, just in case a few people cancel.
3. Decide on your Decorations (this is the fun part) – There are so many options and themes, they’re… endless! For example, have fun with your tables and menus. Create– a color scheme based on the teams that are playing or your favorite team.
4. Menu Selection – Is anyone a vegetarian, is there anyone allergic to nuts – etc? Does everyone drink beer? Having, a few bottles of wine or cocktails available would allow for good alternative options for the few that may want something else. Hiring a coffee cart hire Sydney is smart because some of the guests would like a non-alcoholic beverage option.
5. Designated Drivers – With everyone having a great time, it’s important that safety is always remembered. – A suggested tip is to have a cappuccino, espresso or coffee station for your guests as the party begins to wind down. Keep an eye on those that may have had one too many, and if possible, make space on the couch for overnighters.
6. Plan a Half–Time Activity: Plan a short activity for your guests .Fun games such as, super bowl trivia, darts, or touch football usually win the crowd over.
There’s nothing like a great party with a central theme – In this case football. With all of the game excitement and friendly competition, it’s great to share these moments and joys of this football season with friends and family members. Happy Planning!
Cemone Glinton – Out of Box Events and Weddings (Owner/ Operator)
Certified Events and Weddings Coordinator